Thursday 24 January 2013

The Full Monty-Age

by Cyclone Media Teamriders: Tom Colbert / Danny Hynam / Alex Boffey

*WARNING - Mature Audiences Only!*

Now I've known these guys for years, and I know they're funny, but this had me truly in tears. At one point my Mum actually walked in and thought I was dying. I wasn't, I was laughing too hard at this video. Take 3 of the best riders in the UK, 3 unique styles, and a hilarious (and I do mean HILARIOUS) edit by Colbert, and you get this. Contains partial nudity, so if you're 12, or James Parsonage, please scroll away immediately. To go along with the clean editing style in this, is a bunch of clean tricks from the best of the best. Check this out, and subscribe to all of these handsome devils. It's a decision you won't regret!

No comments:

Post a Comment