Tuesday 22 January 2013

Hello!

So for those of you that have now noticed, Cyclonefb.co.uk as a domain is now history. Currently we're on the .blogspot.com domain, but not for long! We will soon be switching to our new domain, as soon as everything's sorted, and we can purchase it. Things will be running smoother from thereon out. I'm sorry I've not been posting recently, I've been quite busy with school, but since I'm off ill today (not go into too much detail, but I'm having a very bad reaction to some MMR injection I had to have on thursday), I decided I'd do a little post.

Are you all excited about Meetupnorth 2? I know I am. If anyone sees me, don't be shy to come up and say hello, I love meeting you all! Fingerboarding, friends, pizza, and a whole bunch of fun. What more could you want in an event? Here's a blast from the past, Cyclone's coverage of Meetupnorth 1... High expectations for the 2nd event!

We hope to see you all there, more information on the event is on the way, stay tuned! And for those asking, yes, Syndrome 4 is in the works. As soon as everything's sorted with the venue, I'll be able to give you a little more info on it. In short, it's going to be BIG.

No comments:

Post a Comment