Wednesday 4 September 2013

Back to school.

That's right folks... As of tomorrow, I'm back in school to finish my final year in big-boy land. Emotions are high right now, as I'm a very large mix of worried, stressed, excited, and curious. I just worry for the many struggles and exams I'm going to come face to face with in this year, but I know that no matter how well I do, I'll always have fingerboarding, I'll always have my friends, and I'll always have games, music... Everything that makes me happy.

We never know what the future holds. In many ways, this is like Cyclone itself. Despite disappearing for sometimes months at a time, I do always end up back here. I'm a bit unpredictable, aren't I? Aha. But yeah, there's a lot of exciting stuff coming to Cyclone in the future... I just hope I can always find the time to post here in between stress and curiosity. As the big man Richard Branson put it - "There is lots more to be learned from failure than success, and if you have the desire to succeed, not having a piece of paper with A, B or C written on it isn’t going to hold you back" - This really did ease my worries for the future. Well put, Mr. Billionaire.

Anyway, I'm sorry for my rant. This is a fingerboarding blog, after all! Not a place to share my worries with you all. Look forward to many exciting things coming to Cyclone in the future - including: [DATA REDACTED].
Oh, sorry about that... for some reason everytime I try and talk about [DATA REDACTED], it just says [DATA REDACTED]... Oh well, that's strange.

Well, I guess I might as well wrap things up with the CS4 event date. It will be held on [DATA REDACTED]! See you all there!


No comments:

Post a Comment