Tuesday 30 July 2013

Blosom Stock

For those of you that aren't aware, Blosom is working up a new stock. It's always exciting to see a new stock coming from Blosom, because you know that the second they become available, they'll go as fast, if not faster, than Yellowoods used to!

Ross is a hard working man, I tell you. Moderating a forum, running a blog, and making decks for 3 companies... It's gotta be damn hard work! But, I hope that it all pays off in the long run. Be sure to pick up a Blosom deck or 2 when the new stock becomes available, I've been riding my graphic Blosom for god knows how long now and I'm still in love with it!

Also, do keep an eye out on Ross's blog posts. They'll give you little hints here and there as to when the next stocks are on the way, and any other projects he's working on...

http://www.blosom.co.uk/blog.html

No comments:

Post a Comment