Monday 9 April 2012

Apologies!

We know you're sick and tired of reading these posts, and I can straight up say I'm sick up writing them. Recently, I've not been updating the Cyclone site as much as I'd like to. I want to keep the blog a daily update place for fingerboard media, news on the team, and more and more ways to bring the community together.

As much as we use these excuses on a regular basis, they're the truth, and we have to face that fact. Due to problems with the thousands of Google accounts I have, switching between each one to make a few posts to the site is... difficult, to say the least. I won't go into it, other than to finally guarantee you that there will be more frequent updates to the site, now that I've been able to fix a few problems I was facing.

We would also like to say a farewell to our good friend, Tom Colbert. Tom's been with Cyclone since 2009, but due to a lack of faith in fingerboarding, has decided to leave the scene, as well as fingerboarding. It's sad to see him go, but I'm glad to say he has always been a good friend, and will continue to be one, even though his fingerboard days are done.

We hope to add many new faces to the Cyclone team, and as promised, reveal the various plans I had created for the future of Cyclone. I am still working on the 1000 page views surprise, and am happy to say I will be revealing it shortly!

Keep your eyes pealed, and your fingers where the board is.
Harry Yeates, Cyclone Media Owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment